The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure…
JOB TITLE: Volunteers (18 Posts)
JOB LOCATION: Interested candidates should mention the region of his/her preference in his/her application.
KLICL is pleased to announce 18 (Eighteen) opportunities for young qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanians and graduates in Sales and Marketing field from a recognised learning institutions to be based in Dodoma (2 posts), Geita (2) posts), Kahama (2 posts), Dar es Salaam (2 posts), Mwanza (2 posts), Tanga (2) posts, Arusha (2 posts), Mbeya (2 posts) and Morogoro (2 Posts) who will work under the supervision of Sales Executives located at particular region for the period of one year for the purpose of providing the candidates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through active engagement in day to day sales and marketing activities so as to excel in the career with KLICL or other similar industries.
KLICL will provide modest commission for item sold (sales revenue based commission) as per Sales Commission Policy during the period of engagement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell KLICL products in allocated area
- Provide excellent customer service to client
- Record and attend customer complaints in his/her area of operation so as to maintain good customer relationship and protect Company’s interest
- Maintain positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales
- Prepare daily and weekly sales plan and submit sales report including meeting sales target
- Open up and develop new markets in his/her area of operation that in turn will translate into higher sales
- Manage stock and sales revenue and ensure no loss is generated from the sales unit
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae indicating 3 reliable referees with their reliable contacts. certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Certificate
- Birth certificate,
Applications should be submitted by post or hand delivery to the following address, not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Note: This advert can also be accessed through the Company’s website www.klicl.co.tz