Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Contract: Shops Plus Project
Reports to: Project Assistant
Level of Effort: 126 days
Period of Performance: July-December 2020
SHOPS Plus in Tanzania seeks to increase the use of priority health services through strategic expansion of private sector approaches in the health system. The main activities currently include improved capacity of the private sector to provide and supply priority health services and products, Improving ownership and stewardship of total market approaches within Tanzanian institutions and improving enabling environment for private sector provision of priority health products and services.
Scope of Work
SHOPS Plus Tanzania is currently seeking qualified consultants to complete the specific objectives and deliverables outlined below in providing remote, teleservice reporting support for Accredited Drug Dispensing Outlets (ADDOs) in Tanzania who report data through Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) system.
- The consultants will be expected to: Make outbound calls to ADDO partners to provide mentorship, build capacity and demonstrate how to report through Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Act as primary remote contact for ADDO partners to provide them with record keeping skills, reporting skills and provide required clarifications on issues related to reporting
- Analyze and maintain a written record of each telephone interaction with ADDOs in regard to the USSD reporting system
- Analyze ADDO reporting efficiency and accurateness within the reporting platform and make follow-up calls to improve reporting amongst ADDOs with gaps
- Support ADDOs to achieve a 60% reporting rate
- Travel: within mainland Tanzania
1. Meet daily target for outbound calls
2. Submit summary notes on each outbound call made to ADDOs
3. Submit reporting form for remote, teleservice USSD reporting support on a weekly basis
- Minimum of one year experience in Customer service and customer support
- Knowledge in IT and mobile techno systems
- Experience dealing with customers on the phone and responding to customer complaints and inquiries
- Sufficient skills using Microsoft word and Excel
- Certificate in IT, Business Administration or any other related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swahili is required
To Apply: submit an updated CV and cover letter describing how the applicant meets the consultancy’s criteria to Claire_Naivasha@abtassoc.com ,the subject line of the email should reference the title of the consultancy.
Tanzanian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
All Applications should be submitted not later than 30th June 2020.