POSITION : FIELD FINANCE COORDINATOR
Job Title : Field Finance Coordinator Duty Station : Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) Reports to : Team Leader Age Limit : Not above 55Years. Posts : 2
- Field Finance Coordinator is required to work in accordance with the accounts manager in order to prepare financial statements.
- Field Finance Coordinator is required to needs to review the financial transactions being made by the organization.
- Needs to keep a check on the expenses incurred as well as the fund received.
- To control budget from all donor and share BVA to the program people.
- Need to assess the financial processes and discuss the scope of improvement with the senior officials.
- Required to modify the existing financial processes, if required.
- Field Finance Coordinator validates and approves the vendor’s bills.
- Needs to prepare financial reports keying in information related to various financial transactions.
- Finance Coordinator needs to maintain all the financial documents.
Qualifications : Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related field. Professional Qualification (CPA/ACCA)
Experience: 5-years work experience preferably in Non-profit Organization or
Community Based Organization (CBO).
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.