Clinical Results (CR) Manager
Location: 3 posts (Dodoma; Mbeya; Mwanza)
Reports to: Senior Zonal Technical Advisor
Targeted HIV Testing: Support the sites to implement high-impact HIV testing strategies (Optimized PITC and Index Testing)
Viral Load (VL) And Suppression: Support site-level HIV Viral Load Testing activities including scheduling HVL testing; fill-out of HVL request forms; sample collection and coordination sample transportation and VL results, including updating of results in respective paper and electronic registers
PLHIV Retention: Directly engage in site-level improvement of PLHIV Retention; including tracking of ‘missapp’ and LTFU clients; proper categorization of PLHIV (stable/unstable) as well as supporting clinical management in ART adherence counselling; provision of TB preventive therapy (TPT).
Data Management: Support site -level documentation of PLHIV tracking outcomes. Also support data collection, appropriate documentation; and submission of project reports including weekly; monthly; and quarterly data.
Coordination role: This will include – a) Identification of site-specific challenges and needs and communicating proposed actions to supervisor for action; b) Coordinating availability of site-level need of care and treatment tools and job aides, including guidelines, SOPs, and other related documents; 3) Facilitate site-level meetings, capacity-building visits and trainings; 4) Collaborate with both technical and monitoring and evaluation staff to monitor and evaluate contribution of trainings, support supervision and mentorship activities to service delivery outcomes
Other duties: Perform other technical and operational tasks fitting project needs as communicated
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Public Health or related field with at least 2 years’ HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment work experience (especially within the context of direct service delivery, or quality assurance/quality management. Improve retention of PLHIV on ART
- Relevant experience with PEPFAR-funded programs and current program strategy
- Experience in quality management and continuous improvement
- Ability to perform basic data analysis and use of computer applications
- Proactive, resourceful, results-oriented, can-do attitude
Key Performance Indicators:
- Proportion of allocated targets achieved (identification of new POS; ART enrolment – 95%
- Proportion of eligible clients on ART with a current viral load- 95%
- Proportion of PLHIV achieving viral suppression (<1000c/ml) – 90%
- Proportion of missed appointment and LTFU clients tracked within-period – 100%
- Proportion of PLHIV screened for TB in the last visit -95%
- Proportion of allocated targets achieved for TB/HIV co-infected patients started on ART – 95%
- Proportion of eligible PLHIV started on IPT- 65%
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter, current CV to
Chief of Party,
Through: – email@example.com
JSI Research & Training Institute Inc.
Regent Street, Plot No. 28
Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam
January 26, 2020. Applicants must state their preferred job location. Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as a well-
Qualified person is identified. JSI – R & T is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or protected veteran status in any employment decisions.