On behalf of our client ( MERCHANDISING COMPANY), we are looking for three (3) qualified candidate to fill the vacancy of Accountant/Finance officer. Our client specializes in importing, assembling and distribution of electrical equipments across the country. The organization policy offers equal job opportunities for everyone.
ACCOUNTANT & FINANCE – 3 Post (Entry Position)
Finance and Accounts roles includes
- To post and record all transactions occuring on the day to day business environment.
- To provide an accurate and timely financial reports including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts.
- Ensure the company complies with the financial legal requirements of the United Republic of Tanzania, enforcing adherence to tax requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure finance policies, controls and procedures are being consistently followed -including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit control, and ensuring timely invoicing to customers.
- To ensure that budgets and management accounts are prepared and accurately reflect the business activity, that accruals and other adjustments are being made correctly, that variances from budget and other issues are investigated and resolved.
- To Ensure that all statutory obligations are met in time and without fail. This includes among others, VAT returns, quarterly provisional payments, all taxes, monthly contributions to the statutory funds, etc.
- Other general roles within the account department apply
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good knowledge of Quickbooks accounting system
- Understanding of accounting cycle of a product based company or audit firm or fast moving goods (FMG) based company.
- Good computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel etc
- Good communication skills
- Age between 22 to 28 years
Mode of application:
Deliver your CV at Cornerstone Financial Consultants Office Letysa tower, 4th floor, Bagamoyo road Makumbusho Or Send your CV to [email protected] and [email protected] (Do not attach scanned copies of certificates)
Application Deadline: 28 JULY 2020 AT 17:00 HOURS