4 Heath Safety and Environmental Officers at Kagera Sugar Ltd
Kagera Sugar Ltd
Kagera Sugar Limited is a sugar manufacturing company situated in North-Western Tanzania.
Kagera Sugar Limited invites self-motivated, honest, hardworking, dynamic, committed, and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the vacant post mentioned below;
OPEN VACANCY: Heath safety and environmental officer (4 POST)
LOCATION: Missenyi, Kagera
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement safe work procedures and conduct accidents investigations.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of Bsc. of Environmental Engineering and Management or Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge and understanding of local, safety, environmental, and health regulations and procedures, Proficient in all Microsoft Applications, Strong communication skills
- Minimum one year of experience in safety works exposure as HSE OFFICER
- NOSCH I& 2 certificates will be added advantage
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with an application letter, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, and curriculum vitae with names ofat least three reputable referees,
ALL MUST BE IN A SINGLE PDF .
The email application should indicate the post being applied for and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note; Deadline for application is 13/02/2023.
If you are not contacted by Kagera Sugar Limited within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.