4 Star Regional Coordinators
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: TO ANY OF PSI REGIONAL OFFICE, TANZANIA
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
We have 4 posts for this position and successful candidates will be allocated to our Regional offices in Tanzania and will report to the respective Regional Operations Manager. .
He/she is responsible for overseeing regional implementation of STAR project operation; which includes Product distribution, Promotion, sub-recipient management, Monitoring and Evaluation and Social and Behavior Change Communication and strengthening collaboration with government, stakeholders on HIVST related issues. Representing STAR project in all Regional events/meetings related to the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and administer regional work plan for STAR project implementation
- Overseeing implementation of STAR program activities in the region
- Participate in national, regional, district invited or organized events
- Collaborate with government and other stakeholders in serving Sara
- Performance management of regional project staff. Review financial documents of subs and vendors and recommend appropriate action as needed under the guidance of respective Regional Manager.
- Ensure timely monthly reporting of regional project activities
- Oversee STAR project SBCC activities carried in the region in compliance with PSI standards
- Manage contract with Vendors at the regional level as needed.
- Team development through Coaching, mentoring and supportive supervision
- Share any operational guideline or communication from Zone and or HQ to regional project team
- Assist in preparing project vehicle maintenance schedule and ensure implementations in liaison with Admin Coordinator
- Regular tracking of regional project vehicle through car tracking system and analyze driver performance.
- Assist on planning and controlling the daily movement of vehicle
- Ensure driver carry out daily routine checks on vehicle
- Perform any other work related duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor/s
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Community development/Social work/Education. A master’s degree in business administration/Public Health is of added advantage.
- 4 years of experience working at a coordinator with reputable organization
- Knowledge on donor funded projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Excellent computer application skills, Ms. Excel, Word and Power Point presentation Basic computer application skills on excel ,Ms word and PowerPoint
- Report writing skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements. Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.
Application will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Wednesday, 9th September, 2020. Please note that only short -listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09th September, 2020.