CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable people to fill vacant positions of Contact Centre Agent (5 Positions) in the Department of Customer Service at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Job Purpose: To attend to customer interactions including inquiries, requests, suggestions, and complaints efficiently and effectively as per Bank’s operating procedures.
- Respond to customers via different channels (social media, emails, calls and live chat) and provide a quality response as per Contact Centre guidelines.
- Record all customer interactions into the system to allow quality reports and follow up of pending queries.
- Seek assistance from supervisors on complex queries so as to maintain good customer service delivery.
- Maintain good adherence to timetable scores to facilitate efficient management of customer queries.
- Process and follow up on customers’ products/services applications received through the Contact Centre to the relevant units to ensure service delivery is done within the set agreed time.
- Represent Bank’s corporate values and excellence while following approved operating procedures in every contact with customers to ensure consistent delivery of service as per the Bank’s standards.
- Acquire sufficient Bank’s product/services, outlet locations, and service requirements knowledge to ensure correct information is transmitted to customers as per the Bank’s standards.
- Keep records of all call information (conversations) according to standard operating procedures (in a comprehensible way).
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
People Management Function
- Provide high quality of integrity, good teamwork spirit and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with other peers and management.
Customer Focus Functions
- Attend to customers’ contacts, inquiries and complaints regarding Bank’s products and services, delivery of service issues, outlet location issues and other queries to
ensure that customers are responded in a manner reflective of Bank’s standards, operating procedure, corporate culture factors and unit plans.
- Provide a high quality of performance in all active Contacts, applying extra efforts to give a solution to customers in the very first contact.
- Escalate and follow up to respective business units on customers’ contacts, inquiries and complaints to ensure solutions are availed to customers in a timely manner as per Bank’s standards.
- Executes campaigns through outbound calls including welcome cycles, telesales and customer call back.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies or any other related field in customer service.
- 2 years of previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Competent with Contact Centre systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Attentive Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Ability to deal with/handle challenging customers.
- Flexibility on change of duties and time.
- Ability to cope with Contact Centre dynamics.
Remuneration: CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 19th November 2019.
Director of Human Resources CRDB Bank Limited P.O. Box 268 DAR ES SALAAM Tel: 022-2117441/7 Email: [email protected]