Abdulrahman Al Sumait University (SUMAIT University) invites qualified Tanzanians and non Tanzanians to fill the academic vacant posts as follows below:
i) Curriculum and Instruction (one post)
ii) Educational Psychology (one post)
iii) Science Education (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics) (two posts)
iv) African History (one post)
Essential Qualifications for applicant
- Must have PhD in the relevant subject of specialization.
- CGPAs for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees must be at least 3.5 and 4.0 respectively.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities for applicant
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Developing new Courses and Programmes.
- Supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Any other duties may be assigned by the relevant authority.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three referees who can be contacted for references.
Salary and Renummerations
SUMAIT University offers very attractive salary and renummerations according to the University’s
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933, Zanzibar.