POSITION : NURSE PSYCHIATRIC
Job Title : Nurse Psychiatric Duty Station : Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) Reports to : Patron/Matron Age Limit : Not above 50 Years. Posts : 5
- Psychiatric Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Develops care plans for patients, helping them be as independent as possible
- Administers and monitors treatment regimens
- Administers prescribed medications, making constant adjustments commensurate with a patient’s condition under the supervision of qualified medical staff
- Observes and reports behavioral changes
- Maintains control of drugs and medications
- Helps patients improve their coping abilities
- Works with patients’ families to help improve the patient’s abilities & help them deal with family member’s mental illness
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience.
- Diploma in Nursing with Specialization in Mental health from the recognized Institution.
- Three years working experience in the same field.
- Able to work at the Refugee Camps Situation.
- Must have Valid TNMC Registration.
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.