Position: SAFETY OFFICERS (5 POSITIONS)
Location: GEITA NYAKANAZI
HR World on behalf of our reputable client (Construction Company) we are looking for a safety
Officer to work on a Transmission line project.
Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Must have experience in electrical projects.
- Mantain & deliver the best service to workers as well as the company for Safety, Health and Environment implementation.
- Ensuring that safe work practices are followed at the plant & project sites.
- To conduct safety training, Inspection, Audit, Safety walks & report.
- Conduct tool box talk on daily basis.
- Job Hazards, unsafe acts & condition take corrective & preventive action
- Daily and quarterly inspection of specific machines or tools as per standards.
- Auditing sites for safety compliance as per procedures/Processes.
- Auditing people safety awareness, processes, procedures, using safety equipment.
- Support investigation for any safety violations/incidents/accidents, prepare reports, take corrective actions to management team.
- Train the workers for the emergency situations and also for the use of fire extinguisher.
Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms word format only) to email@example.com before 10th November 2019.