Field Supervisors 7 Posts
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
FIELD SUPERVISORS – 7 POSITIONS (ONE YEAR CONTRACT)
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Field Supervisors (7 positions) one for Njombe, one for Iringa, one for Kyela , one for Mbeya, one for Masasi, one for Nachingwea and one for Usa River regions.
The Field Supervisor is responsible for supervising local trainers and ensuring the quality of the VSLA groups they form, develop Local Trainers skills, overseeing their work as local trainers and making sure all groups formed by Local Trainers are being linked with TPB Bank .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Promote TPB products and VSLA methodology to community stakeholders
- Lead the recruitment process for the local trainers
- Train local trainers, monitor, coach and provide feedback to local trainers to develop their skills
- Ensure the quality of the VSLA groups through regular field visits and spot checks
- Organize and facilitate TPB events with local leaders, local trainers, and groups as needed
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of local trainers reporting. Review data collection forms and MIS reports and take action to improve project performance.
- Verify stipends/commissioners due to local trainers and train group on VSLA methodology to ensure sustainability of the TPB groups they work with.
- Facilitate the linkage between VSLA groups and bank so as they can access micro loans for funding their enterprises (value chain financing) and for safekeeping of the group’s money.
- Facilitate the recruitment of mobile agency that can save the marginalized populations
- Expand outreach to the poor and un-bankable population and conduct field training /on job trainings to TPB beneficiaries and stake holders
- Ensure groups opened accounts with TPB bank have access to TPB mobile platform and train how to use it
- Facilitate VSLA methodology to new identified groups and supervise local. Develop monthly/weekly plans and oversee their implementation
- Facilitate periodic local trainers and community meetings (xiv) Ensure local trainers submit timely, complete and accurate reports
- Attend any other duties as may be assigned by his/her superiors.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
Education:–Holder of Form Six (VI) Certificate.
- Bachelor degree/Advanced diploma or Diploma in any discipline will be added advantage
Experience: Ability to train with knowledge on group formation, demonstrated experience in managing VSLA or related functions.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title and location in the subject heading ) via e-mail to: email@example.com
Application via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application. Interview will be conducted at the LOCATION APPLIED.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward your applications before 7th October, 2019.