JOB SUMMARY: MEDICAL DOCTOR
Job Title : Medical Doctor Duty Station : Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) Reports to : Health Coordinator Age Limit : Not above 55 Years. Posts : 8
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending in and out patients.
- Attending emergency medical duties.
- Carrying out investigations of admitted patients.
- Ensuring that prescribed instructions are carried out.
- Conducting Surgical Procedures.
- Carrying out service and participating in major ward rounds.
- Ensuring that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
- Participating fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
- Participating in research activities.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisor.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MD).
- Registration with Tanganyika Medical Council
- Valid practicing license is required.
- Postgraduate training in Public Health is an added advantage
- 3 years of experience in hospital practice relating to primary health care, maternal and child health, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS and communicable diseases; inclusive of 2 years at a managerial level is required.
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.