CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Zonal ICT Officer – 8 Positions
To provide a high level of technical support by managing and monitoring ATMs, POS, ICT Working Tools such as Scanners, Printers and Computers, and ensure all are working to the high operational level at all time as per bank requirements.
- To ensure all branch ICT working tools, POS & ATMs are UP and running 24/7 and report all incidents patterning to manage working tools and office machines.
- Handling of new outlets (Branches or HQ Offices) or re-allocations by providing full support and ensure all working tools are functioning efficiently.
- Upgrade ICT working tools, OS level –windows upgrade and hardware level such as Memory /HDD upgrade where necessary to increase performance of computers.
- Supervision and inspections of PCS/Printers/POS & ATMs during delivery, inspections, installation and commissioning.
- Make sure all PCS/Printers/ POS & ATMs are working as per capacity and expected hardware requirements.(configurations, Maintenance and repair).
- To provide desktop support and general configuration/installation of all authorized application software e.g. MS Office 2007/2016, Ms Projects, IBM Note, antivirus Esset 7, Savvy, Sybrin, FBE, Manage Engine, Per pay and other bank applications.
- Connecting all computers to domain and make sure each users are login to computers using his/her own ID.
- Make sure all computers receive updates and are running with current windows security updates, Esset updates and all updated software authorized by the bank.
- To provide at branch level, network support and general configuration on all ICT working tools such as PCs/ Laptops, scanners printers.
- Provide high level end User support via e-mails, VOIP, attending them remotely by using Manage Engineor attending physically or escalate to Manager Working Tools & Office Machines where needed.
- Perform routine service maintenance service on all ICT working tools especially Computers, Printers and scanners quarterly.
- Provided network support on end user computer as per instructions of LAN /WAN manager, on network port access e.g. port activation or Cisco switch replacement in case of any faults.
- Support ATM, by troubleshooting and install OS and applications software and ATM switch configurations (BWAC).
- Make sure the ATM are working with update software and security modules e.g. Antivirus.
- Provide general training to branch staff on how to use ICT working Tools.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems(IS), Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience on POS, ATMs and ICT working Tools such as PCs/ Laptops & Printers.
- Previous experience working on PCs/Printers/ POS and ATMs.
- Certified in CISCO/MSCA WINDOW 10 will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in usage of computer applications.
- Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team. · Good customer services and communication skills.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 6th January 2020.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank PLC
DAR ES SALAAAM
Email: [email protected]