9 Job opportunities at Plan International December 2019
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Job opportunities at Plan International December 2019
- Social Worker- Case Management at Plan International
- Social Worker – Pychosocial Support at Plan International
- CPIE Manager at Plan International
- Psychologist at Plan International
- Community Feedback Officer at Plan International
- CPiE Coordinator at Plan International
- Case Management Officer at Plan International
- Country Transformation Manager at Plan International Tanzania
- Project Coordinator at Plan International December 2019