JOB TITTLE: ACCOUNTANT
LOCATION: ARUSHA, NGARAMTONI
Farm Access Ltd is among pioneers of veterinary pharmaceuticals manufacture in Tanzania, the company also produce and supply animal foods and agrochemicals. With a five (5) year strategic plan in place, the company will be growing rapidly to meet regional demands.
This is an excellent opportunity as there will be progression for the right candidate
Farm access Ltd is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their Arusha-based factory and main office. Ideal Candidates should be a fully qualified accountant with strong skills across broad range of functions, including P&L, balance sheets and audit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transaction Processing / Systems / Controls, Management of Fiscal and statutory affairs
- Financial Reporting, Financial Data Security, Procurement and Inventory control
- Managing the register of Assets, Management of Receivables and Payables accounts
- Lead in internal or external audits as the focal person
- Assisting/guiding related parties/sister companies in their operations, as may be guided by the Administration Director.
- Any other duty that shall be assigned by the Administration Director within in the scope of business operations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent from a reputable University, CPA(T) qualification is an added advantage.
- Strong Financial Accounting background and analytical skills
- At least five years of experience in handling financial records, reporting and taxation matters in a reputable company. Good at compliance (TRA) and data management
- Experience in manufacturing or pharmaceutical Industries.
- Working Proficiency in Electronic Financial Accounting Systems and spreadsheets.
- Tanzanian National, of good repute. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts
SALARY AND RENUMERATIONS: Negotiable depend on experience and performance.
Send your cv and copy of your certificates to email@example.com