Applications are invited from suitably qualified employees for the following vacancy:
LOCATION: Saint – Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries, Arusha
As the Accountant, you will form part of the SG Lodhia Gypsum Industries Finance leadership team and will report to the Finance Manager.
As the Accountant, you will be responsible for the following
- Daily motoring of postings of all accounting Transactions in SAP B1 Sales credit checking for credit customers before sale is completed Administering and Supervising of monthly payroll and related expenses Preparation of statutory payments such as SDL, PAYE, WCF and social contributions
- Daily & Monthly Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring and checking Weekly Account Payables and receivables, reconciliation and aging Analysis report and ensures they are dispatched to sales Team for debts collection.
- Daily/Weekly and Monthly management of petty cash
- Preparation of Company’s month and year end closing
- Preparation of Monthly Audit Schedules
- Balance sheet Reconciliation with all its supporting schedules
- Monthly maintenance of Fixed Assets Register, Prepayment Schedules,
- Provisions/Accruals Schedule
- Maintenance of Monthly Reconciliation of EFD Sales Vs B1 Sales with respective VAT Portion
- Monthly Reporting toTRA on credit notes passed through Filling of Adjustment Notice
- Daily cost Centres Analysis
Qualifications required to fulfil the role
- Degree/Advance Diploma/Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy / Finance
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting/Finance Working Environment
- CPA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Competent in using accounting software such as SAP Business One.
- Attention to detail.
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities.
Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 20th November 2019 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.