LOCATION: Saint – Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries in Arusha-Kikatiti
Engaged in Finance department trades by performing daily Accounting and cash management of the company systems, facilities, and equipment; and shall report to Financial Controller
- Daily motoring of postings of all accounting Transactions in SAP B1
- Sales credit checking for credit customers before sale is completed
- Administering and Supervising of monthly payroll and related expenses
- Preparation of statutory payments such as SDL, PAYE, WCF and social contributions
- Filling VAT returns, withholding Tax(WHT), Corporate Tax and Online payment registration
- Daily& Monthly Motoring of Bank reconciliations and ensures them done by 2nd day of the following month
- Monitoring and ensures Weekly Account Payables and receivable, reconciliation and aging Analysis report and ensures that are dispatched to sales Team for debts collection.
- Daily/Weekly and Monthly management of petty cash
- Preparation of Company’s month and year end closing
- Preparation of Monthly Audit Schedules
- Balance sheet Reconciliation with all its supporting schedules
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register(PPE)
- Maintenance of Prepayment Schedules
- Maintenance of Provisions/Accruals Schedule and have them reconciled every month
- Monthly Reconciliation of EFD Sales Vs B1 Sales with respective VAT Portion
Qualifications required to fulfil the role:
- Bachelor Degree/Advance Diploma/Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy, Accounts and Finance or Finance and Banking
- At least 1 to 2years of experience in Accounting/Finance Working Environment
- CPA/ACCA is an added advantage
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 31 st August 2020 to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.