The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
- KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS OFFICER 2 POSITIONS
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance any other related field with a minimum of 5 years work experience, preferably from a reputable manufacturing industry. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Ensures that all accounting documents are properly filed
b) Prepares invoices from bills
c) Prepares revenue accounts schedules and reconciliation
d) Maintains the employees’ ledger for staff advances, loans and duty travel imprests
e) Maintains accurate and up-to-date debtor’s registers.
f) Responsible for banking all incoming cheques.
g) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.