Accounts Officer at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Dar es SalaamPosted 3 mins ago
Logistics | Transportation | Bulk Goods | Port Handling.
Account Officer duties and responsibilities;
The main goal of an Account Officer is to manage a company’s financial records, though an organization’s size and specific industry may affect their general duties and responsibilities. Some of their common daily tasks include:
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Bachelor degree in accounts or related. Not a fresher
- Work experience as an Account Officer in a transportation company. At least more than 1 year of experience.
- Familiarity with TALLY ERP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
How To Apply
Interested candidates can share their CV through our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0677469840 (Whatsapp).