Administration Assistant Job at Qatar Airways
QR20326 – Administration Assistant | Qatar Airways | Zanzibar
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Commercial
Division:Zanzibar – ZNZ
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City:Africa | Tanzania | Zanzibar
Last date of application:11-Mar-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Administration Assistant provides general administrative and secretarial support in day-today functions. You will promote high standard of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. You will handle confidential and sensitive issues, which require a high degree of discretion and tact. You will handle records/ document control and maintain all correspondence related to the Manager’s office.
Main accountabilities are:
- With clear direction, but acting with considerable independence, performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and secretarial support
- Tactfully handles inquires and/ or refer to appropriate personnel/ department.
- Reviews , answer mail and inquiries and determine if executive action is required
- Provides necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Takes and transcribes dictation . Draft letters and internal memo’s independently. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information.
- Checks all incoming documents and ensure completeness/ accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals, (Invoices/Statement etc)
- Coordinate prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationeries
- Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment
- Anticipates and prepares meeting materials, charts, and reports needed
- Establishes & maintains confidential filling system, categorize & maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence & other source material.
To be successful in this role you will need a relevant tertiary, Trade or Vocational Qualification.
You will have a minimum of 2 years of job related work experience and minimum in an administrative/secretarial role. You should be proficient in written and spoken English. You must have excellent communication, organizational and computer skills with strong follow-up and organization skills. Also it is essential knowledge in handling staff issues, ability to maintain strict confidentiality, negotiation, proactivity and problem solving skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Copy of Passport
Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
TO APPLY CLICK HERE