BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organization having extensive development programs globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. We use an integrated model to change systems of inequity through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. We are a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last three years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): ADMINISTRATIVE AND PR MANAGER
Job Location: COUNTRY OFFICE- DAR ES SALAAM
- Supporting Senior Management and Filed Offices in administrative, policies, systems and procedures;
- Maintain and develop an organizational relationship with BRAC donors, investors and other stakeholders or persons, as the case of may be;
- Maintain and develop relations with Government ministries, related departments, private agencies, NGOs and all other related Organizations through various ways
- Facilitating expatriate staff with Work Permits
- Facilitating expatriate staff with Residence Permits
- Facilitating BRAC dignitaries and visitors to have Visas to enter Tanzania
- Facilitating Air tickets for international and local travels of senior staff or visitors including VIP and WIP Lounge arrangements where needed or appropriate
- Facilitating compliance with OSFIA
- Facilitating and compliance with fire and rescue department.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
University degree in appropriate discipline like Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Laws, or related fields;
At least five years of professional experience involving the application of the principles of management or in two or more of the following areas of administrative/office management, human resources or organizational analysis;
Innovative & highly networking skills (highly networked and connected with high-class society);
Confidence and negotiation skills; and
Good communication skills
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above-mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org a subject “ADMINISTRATION AND PR MANAGER”. Application deadline is 09.02.2019, (up to 12pm). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.