The Legal Services Facility (LSF) a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations which are providing legal aid and paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
The LSF wishes to recruit a number of qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below vacancies.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant on a daily basis will ensure smooth running of the front office, manages all forms (mail, telephone, fax etc.) of office communications, support administration activities and pursue any other related activities under supervision of HR & Admin Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum education requirement is Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in administrative, secretarial, receptionist or clerical support.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
For Full job profiles, eligibility criteria and related details kindly visit our Website: www.lsftz.org
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: If you are Tanzanian and qualified for any of the above post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]; clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject. The applications deadline is Wednesday 24th March, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
LSF is an equal opportunities employer