Administrative Officer (Ref: C3HP/AO/12-21)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9, 2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Administration Officer.
- Responsible for program administration, ensuring day-to-day administration activities are properly coordinated.
- Key Responsibilities
- Ensure requisition requests for procurement of items needed for program operations are initiated.
- Ensure staff, at the headquarters and the regions, are provided with proper working tools and resources including phones, computers/ laptops, printers and adequately equipped offices.
- Ensure staff are provided with airtime and internet data on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Transport and Fleet Management Officer to coordinate the logistics of the program staff.
- Work with the Transport and Fleet Management Officer to ensure all vehicles are insured, have the statutory documents and are serviced in a timely manner.
- Validate advances and retirements for drivers to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate vendor payments in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports on the vehicles’ performance on a quarterly basis.
- Review monthly reports on the fuel consumption and cost analysis from the Transport and Fleet Management Officer and identify ways to ways to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of five years relevant working experience
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Good problem-solving skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to [email protected]
For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 10th December 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.