Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania. To start with, MHCL plans to develop two sugar estates in Morogoro region of which one will be located at Mkulazi area, Morogoro District (Mkulazi Estate) and the other in Mbigiri, Dakawa in Kilosa District (Mbigiri Estate).
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Position Title: Administrative Officer (1 Post)
The Administrative Officer will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage office clerical staff and other office workers, e.g Receptionists, Telephone operators, Registry Assistants and Office Attendants;
- Supervise arrangement of office accommodation, residential accommodation, transport, office equipment and stationery and maintenance of office machines and their repairs;
- Making travel arrangements for officers on duty; Ensuring that the offices and general company’s premises are well maintained and kept clean,
- Ensuring that the company offices are adequately being secured; Managing company’s Assets;
- Preparing monthly report; Advising on the purchase of office supplies and equipment; verifying and initiating invoices and claims for payment; and carrying out any other lawful work related duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- Holder of a University degree or Advanced Diploma in Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management, Sociology and Business Administration; He/she must be Computer literate and must have work experience of five (5) years or more in similar position.
- Salaries and related fringe benefits for the advertised posts will be paid in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
- General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or Its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 February, 2021