Administrative Staff at Reveurse
Job Position: ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF Dar es Salaam
We Reveurse Tanzania, on behalf of our reputable client, we are urgently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of an Administrative Staff.
- Deal with the company’s schedule and administration.
- Handle official documents and procedures and maintain government relations.
Note: handling public relations is important for this position
- Manage and coordinate office activities, support colleagues for meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries with professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Assist with recruitments, arrange job interviews, and conduct job performance evaluations.
- Help with financial matters, such as cost accounting, payroll, etc.
- Manage company documents, maintain accurate records, databases, and filing systems.
- Collaborate with different departments and provide administrative support as needed.
Administrative Staff at Reveurse Tanzania
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, International Business, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- 5 Years experience working experience as Administrative Staff.
- Computer skills like MC Excel, MC word, Power Point etc.
- Should have 30 + Male/Female age.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Send your CV ONLY through firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25TH May 2023
Leave a Reply