Adventist university of central africa offerred courses – Adventist University of Central Africa offered and approved Academic Programs
The Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA) known as MUDENDE is a Seventh-day Adventist Institution of Higher Learning which has a philosophy to operate on the basis of the Seventh-day Adventist worldview:”God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe and the source of true knowledge. The entrance of sin caused man’s alienation from God, therefore the restoration of the relation between man and his God is the main aim of Adventist Christian Education that leads students to discover and understand the truth through critical thinking.
” MISSION The Adventist University of Central Africa is committed to provide Christ-centered quality-education founded on holistic approach that prepares people for the service of this life and the life to come.
VISION The Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA) is to be a center of excellence in undergraduate and graduate programs. Quality shall be the hallmark of all its undertakings, including research and service delivery to its students, faculty, staff and the community at large.
List of offered and approved Academic Programs Adventist University of Central Africa
The following is a list of programs offered at the Adventist University of Central Africa
- Bachelor of Education with Honours in Economics and
- (AUCA) Mathematics
- Bachelor of Education with Honours in Geography and History
- Bachelor of Education with Honours in Accounting and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours in Finance
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Information Technology in Software Engineering
- MBA with 3 options of Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management and Management)
- MA in Education with 2 options of Educational Administration and in Curriculum, Teaching and Supervision