Arusha, Tanzania | Posted on 02/20/2023
- Within this role, you are responsible for Human Resources in a growing company. Mutual respect, team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility and employee engagement are the main aspects of the company culture.
- The main responsibility for the HR team is to proactively uphold this unique company culture. This is done through recruitment, to hire the right person for the right job is essential to keep our valuable company culture alive.
- In addition, you focus on the development of the employees, like education, career counseling and coaching.
- You inform the employees about employee benefits through the HR handbook, where the most important topics and policies are covered.
- You maintain the relationships with external vendors / employment agencies and keep in touch with government officials, (health) insurance companies and other relevant organizations.
- Therefore, it is also important that your knowledge of labor law and social security is up-to-date.
- You work closely with your manager, the management of the departments you are HR advisor for and with the
- Managing Directors of the company.
- There is a close collaboration between the Human Resources departments in Tanzania and at the head office in the Netherlands.
Knowledge and Experience
- Preferably a Master degree in the area of Human Resources or Psychology
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Experience with assessing and coaching of people