Agency Banking Sales Executive
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential KCB bank wakala
- Searching, assessing, accepting and processing prospect agents’ applications to become KCB bank wakala (Recruitment).
- Conduct first time (activations) and routine trainings to approved agents to ensure agents/agent users are able to provide KCB bank wakala agency banking services
- Submitting to the agent on time all tools of trade which are provided by the bank immediately after agent’s approval
- Ensure agents premises are branded (both internally and externally) properly by approved bank standards to ensure visibility by both existing and prospect bank customers.
- Monitoring agent activities, ensure compliance to bank’s agent policies and procedures and conduct periodic visits to their business places/premises (Relationship Management).
- Growth of agent turnover as per the agreed target
- Manage agent relationships and ensure agents complaints/disputes are sorted on time.
- Activation of dormant agents.
- Supporting agents in customer acquisition.
New Business Development 50%.
- Recruit new quality business within the allocated market.
- Proactively create and develop business relationships with agents.
- Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities.
- Implement activities to deliver value added products and services at the agent location.
- Fully understand the workings of agent banking, operations and risk strategy.
Customer contact (40%)
- Customer contact involves discussions and negotiations with customers on business and operational issues
- The role holder is responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements
- Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop, sustain and protect agent business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
- Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
- Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (10%)
- Responsible for developing a personal sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
- Personal time management of day to day activities to maximize return on resources
- Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
- Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
- Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
- Bachelor degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent from any recognized institution
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications: Agency banking and card background is an added advantage
- At least 1 year banking experience
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.