QR22059 – Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Zanzibar
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress free environment for customers travelling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Fuelling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements.
- On Time Performance
You will have a High School education or equivalent. To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 2 or more years’ proven experience in an Airline or GHA as Passenger Handling and /or Ground Operations staff, with a good knowledge of the Airport working environment. You will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude, a strong team player, have a flexible approach, have strong decision making skills and possess solid commercial awareness. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment is essential. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Amadeus Reservations and Altea would be desirable.
Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in English (Oral and written ) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
You May Also Like:
- Franchise Manager Tanzania -The Coca-Cola Company
- Heslb extends online application to 30/August/2019 [For registered usersonly]
- Junior Cash Crops, Value Chain and Private Sector Expert (m/f/d) in the Technical Assistance to Support the Implementation of Agriconnect on Sector Enablers and Business Environment for Tea, Coffee and Horticulture in Tanzania
- Child Protection in Emergencies Specialist at Unicef Tanzania
- Finance/Accountant Assistant at B&B Specialized Healthcare
- Proposal:Survey of Nutrition International’s maternal nutrition, birth and post-natal package, and weekly iron and folic acid projects in six selected regions in Tanzania using Nutrition International’s Nutrition Information Monitoring Surveys (NIMS) toolkit
- Donbosco Tanzania selected Applicants 2019/2020
- NACTE-TAARIFA KWA UMMA KUHUSU MAOMBI YA NAMBA YA UHAKIKI WA TUZO (AVN)
- Accountant at WASSHA
- Enterprise Director at Airtel Tanzania
- Monitoring and Evaluation Associate at One Acre Fund- Iringa Tanzania
- Job Opportunity at TCCIA, Saccos Cum Manager
- Head of Compliance M-Pesa at VODACOM Tanzania, August 2019
- Job Opportunity at Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
- Administrative Zone Coordinator at Tanzania Clubfoot Care Organization
- Job Opportunities at Star Media Company Tanzania Limited
- Job Opportunity at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Sales Manager
- Nafasi za kazi Nyang’hwale District Council, August 2019
- Nafasi za kazi Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL, August 2019
- Sales Agents at Jubilee Insurance, August 2019
- Nafasi za kazi Young Africans Sports Club (YANGA)