The Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Analyst also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Participate client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of a professional team
- Partner with senior Corporate Banking Officers and professionals
- Organize and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations and create statistical exhibits
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Provide evaluations of a company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends or data
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking business, its related products and pertinent regulations affecting it
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting