You will report to the Head of Engineering and collaborate cross-functionally with Kopa teams.
- Build, own, and maintain android applications.
- Develop unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Review design documents, perform code reviews and contribute to implementation decisions.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations and Services) to ship excellent mobile apps.
- Continually improve our codebase with clean and efficient code as well as solving problems using the most appropriate technology.
- Enhance development processes and toolchain to move towards CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery)
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of mobile application experience and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK and Java
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Experience with Firebase and AWS