– Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
– Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
– Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
– Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
– Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
– Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
– Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Skills and Qualifications
– Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes-
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.