KCB Bank Tanzania.
The role of the Manager, Application and Software Development is to develop and implement a long-term strategy on software systems developed or deployed within KCBT infrastructure, monitor adherence of existing applications to strategy through quality controls and policy; and keep application development skills in tandem with both the software systems and business strategies. Provide leadership to unit members.
- Contribute application development initiatives to the overall IT strategy.
- Work with business units to formulate banking products and contribute technical guidance to the procurement process.
- Analyze product requirements and design best-fit architecture and solutions guided by KCBT policies and industry best practice.
- Manage the project resources, schedule, costs, stakeholders, and the application development lifecycle
- Implement best practice and deploy appropriate tools to manage and govern application development and the IT change process.
- Actively engage end-users to assess satisfaction and achieve successful project closure.
- Work with functional teams to handover system support skills and documentation, and formulate OLA agreements with level 3 support.
- Identify and champion innovative solutions that exploit existing business opportunities and mitigate existing risks.
- Manage the team’s performance and nurture skills that advance the IT strategy and establish a sustainable practice.
- Develop, execute and measure OLAs and SLAs with IT functional teams and business units respectively.
- Evaluate and analyze requests to implement new applications to resolve business challenges and improve efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate and analyze requests to modify existing software systems and applications where either anomaly have been detected or the process is inefficient.
- Distribute and manage the workload among the application developers.
- Manage the application development life-cycle, ensuring that the application development policy is adhered to.
- Engage with business in formulating strategies that ride on software system to take advantage of business opportunities
- Provide support to the banking operations administrators and operators in resolving core banking anomalies and refining operations.
- Application and Software Development Manager Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
- Total minimum of 5 years of working Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree IT/Computer science/engineering.
- Professional Qualification in Java Certification, Oracle Certification, Enterprise Architecture, ITIL.
- Master’s Degree in Any computer related, Project Management will be an added advantage
Application and Software Development Manager
Deadline: 2023-05-07 00:00:00