Apply for OPERATIONS MANAGER – PASS Leasing Company Limited before 10th August, 2020,
The position requires handling of all Business functions of PASS Leasing Company
Limited by planning, implementing and coordinating all leasing operations, ensuring
that processes and procedures for all leasing products and services offered by the
company are in place and aligned with the business plan and goals. He/she is also
responsible for ensuring that the company complies with Bank of Tanzania (BOT)
Financial Leasing and other Regulations as well as compliance with other laws
regulating financial leasing business in Tanzania. He/she serves as an advisor to the
Managing Director and the Board in areas of financial leasing business.
The Operations Manager will be part of the Executive Management team which has the
overall responsibilities of implementing the Company’s business strategy, ensuring that
Bank of Tanzania (BOT) Financial Leasing Regulations are translated into internal
Policies and Risk Management Framework, ensuring that the company has an adequate
Management Information System (MIS) that is capable of identifying early warning
signals for bad credits and credit control break, and Establishing internal controls
including putting in place clear lines of accountability and authority to ensure effective
credit risk management processes.
Main responsibilities of the Operations Manager will be:
• To develop and review products, procedures and processes for doing the financial
leasing business and ensure that they remain customer focused and provide adequate
identification, measurement and mitigation of the inherent credit risks.
• To ensure that at all times customer application for leasing products are timely and
prudently appraised and sanctioned and/or recommending to higher sanction
• Ensuring that the Company complies with all BOT regulations including preparation
and timely submission of regulatory reports.
• Making timely review of the Leasing Credit Policy, Operating Procedures, Products
and Processes by taking into consideration changes in the laws, regulatory
requirements and business environment in the market.
• Developing minimum risk appetite/limits that are approved by the Board and are in
compliance with the BOT regulations and ensure they are complied with at all
• Monitoring and evaluating the quality of the leasing portfolio and proposing
adequate provisions for probable losses.
• Developing an effective communication tool and ensuring timely dissemination of
credit risk management policies, procedures, circulars and other management related
directives to all employees involved in carrying out leasing business.
• Providing leasing portfolio performance management reports to the Management
and/or the Board
• Taking up immediate recovery measures or remedial actions for portfolio showing
signs of default or any other weaknesses.
How to Apply
PASS Leasing Company is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all
qualified candidates. Eligible candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed CV with at
least three referees and copies of academic certificates before 10th August, 2020, 12.00
noon through https://pass.or.tz/vacancies and click the APPLY NOW button to upload
and submit the application. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we
receive, we will not be able to respond to each individual candidate therefore, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted