Area Distributor Manager Job at Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited (CCKL)
Job Title: Area Distributor Manager
Function Marketing & Sales
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Town / City Dar Es Salaam
Location – Country Tanzania
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in our Sales & Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Sales & Marketing for Area Distributor Manager position, which is based in Dar es salaam coastal and inland market. The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. The key purpose of this role is to manage OCCD’s Route To Market and KPIs
Key Duties & Responsibilities Support Regional distribution strategy
- Liaise with Distributor Manager to ensure distribution strategy and plans are understood for execution
- Call schedules approved by the RTM Manager
- The OCCD’s logistic infrastructure is aligned with the company requirements.
- Standards are appropriate to conform to CCK vision and strategy.
Efficiency and effectiveness of OCCD’s
- OCCD’s supported to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Communicate Monthly sales targets and performance.
- OCCD Support CCK with quick Turnaround Time at Warehouse
- OCCD’s fully understand deliverables expected.
- Monthly analysis/Quarterly formal review of OCCD performance and action plan implemented.
- Measure distribution financial performance/profitability.
- Guide OCCD’s in developing strategies to minimize cost.
- Deliver more than 85% of volume directly to retail outlets through MacMobile.
- Responsible for training OCCD staff- Van sales/administration
- Management of pricing within the distribution Area of OCCD.
OCCD’s Business development
- Annual Business plan is formulated per, together with the Distributor manager and supports identified areas of business development to ensure alignment to Company’s strategies.
- Documented demarcation of respective OCCD’s territories.
- Appropriate stock Keeping units and brand levels are defined.
- To implement standards for all 3rd party business partners.
Information planning and management
- Implement systems to track and benchmark OCCD’s against key initiative/goals through MacMobile.
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance tracked by OCCD.
Distributors relationship management
- OCCD’s are appointed and maintained as long term business partners.
- Develop relationships/loyalty to ensure that the Coca-Cola Kwanza is the preferred supplier.
- Daily performance and Order reports are generated through MacMobile.
- Quarterly formal reviews are done together with the distributor manager.
- Bi-annual evaluation of the yearly plan is conducted.
- Compile ALL Competitor activity report
Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications:
- 3 year Sales/ Marketing or equivalent Diploma/Degree
- Post matric sales and marketing qualification.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years previous sales experience or equivalent FMCG experience.
Closing date: 2019/03/14
TO APPLY CLICK HERE