Area Manager (1568)
LET’S LEAD A REVOLUTION.
IWG is leading the workspace revolution.
Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises and large multinationals, with unique goals and aspirations. They want a choice of workspaces and communities to match their needs. Through our companies we provide that choice.
We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting and well-known organisations on the planet to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders.
We’re reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
Join the revolution
Almost three decades ago, we started the workspace revolution. Since then, we have become the global leader in the flexible workspace market with a range of proven experiences and companies that help more than 2.5 million people work more productively.
Now, we need effective Area Managers to help us take the benefits of change to even more people and businesses.
Make an impact
As an Area Manager, you’ll be directly empowering your customers to grow and succeed with the personal, financial and strategic benefits of flexible working.
Across your cluster of products, centres and brands, you’ll see how your efforts help businesses revolutionise how they work every single day.
An exciting challenge
The pace of change is fast and, if you’re driven, enthusiastic and proactive, there’s always a new challenge to focus your energy on.
You’ll use our proven ways of working, but add your own talents to make the difficult look easy and deliver maximised sales performance.
Your opportunity to grow
As we continue to grow, you’ll be supported to grow your own skills and expertise.
Our structured training and development programme is designed to nurture your ambition, with opportunities to take increased responsibility for profitability, growth, and operational standards.
As an Area Manager, you’ll take ownership over several of our workspace centres – dynamic, busy spaces on the frontlines of the revolution.
Creating exceptional experiences: Giving your existing customers the best possible experience in every centre and every interaction.
Showcasing flexibility: Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working.
Finding and sharing opportunities: Uncovering fresh ideas for new and existing customers, and bold new ways to improve centre performance.
Maximising revenue: Proactively managing performance to maximise sales.
Developing your team: Getting the best from our customer-focussed staff at each of your centres.
The traits of an Area Manager
• Effortlessly enthusiastic: You’ll bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for both your customers and your team.
• Approachable and influential: You’ll build strong relationships with everyone you encounter, then use those relationships to inspire change.
• Driven to achieve: You’ll be highly competitive and keen to outperform and over-deliver on your goals.
• Resilient: You’ll combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
• Proudly diligent: You’ll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider revolution.
• Self-motivated: You’ll take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
• People-focussed: You’ll understand and deliver the things people need to thrive, from clear goals to encouragement and leadership by example.
If you’re ready for a rewarding challenge, apply now.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE