POST: ASSISTANT QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER III
POST CATEGORY(S): HEALTHCARE AND PHARMACEUTICAL
EMPLOYER: Mfuko wa Taifa wa Bima ya Afya (NHIF)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-02-19 2021-03-04
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To conduct inspection and supportive supervisions of health facilities.
- To deal with verification and checking of prescriptions;
- To make researches or market surveys with a view to establishing the actual costs for services, medicines, pharmaceutical items and other medical consumables;
- To initiate accreditation processes for health facilities;
- To assist in addressing issues related to management of clinical cases or quality aspects;
- To ensure that the National and Professional Standard Treatment Guidelines and the Fund’s policies, regulations, procedures and standards are adhered to by services providers; and
- .To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced Diploma either in Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent qualifications coupled with a minimum period of three (3) years of relevant work experience in related field after acquiring such qualifications. Practicing License from relevant Professional Board is essential.
REMUNERATION NHIF SCALE
The deadline for submitting the application is 04 March 2021