Table of Contents
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization
Assistant Accountability Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Vacancy at World Vision – Tanzania
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Plan project focused studies that aim at informed programming
Studies planned and executed accordingly.
Collect field data on daily basis, analyze, interpretation and timely sharing.
Field data collected and analyzed accordingly.
Facilitate community feedback mechanism team to enhance project accountability to the population of concern.
Community feedback mechanism supported.
Participate into reports writing and sharing.
Quality reports compiled and submitted.
Undertakes project studies for effective informing the program implementation.
Studies conducted and findings shared timely.
Attend meeting /Forums at as assigned by Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Three years’ experience in working with project monitoring and evaluation.
- Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification.
- Training in monitoring and evaluation, research, data management and communication
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in community development, education and other related fields, a master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
- Refugee camps
- Deliver Results
- Be Accountable
- Partner and Collaborate
Applicant Types Accepted:Local Applicants Only
How to Apply: