The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipt have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Receive payments from clients and issue receipt appropriately in absence of cashier
- Allocation of premium/ commission of agent/brokers
- Verifying commission to be paid to agents/ brokers before payment.
- To confirm payment of premium to claims department immediately before claim is processed
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements – Essential
- University Degree in, Finance, Accounting, Commerce,
- 2 years relevant experience
- Effective communication skills
- All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, – Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact details.
How to Apply
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact details.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 30th November 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited,
3rd & 4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Tel: 2120088 – 90 / Fax: 2112903
Email: [email protected]