The Co-operative Audit and Supervision Corporation-COASCO was established by the Parliament Act No. 15 of 1982 (as amended in 2005), its major objective is to provide external audit services to Cooperative Societies in the Mainland Tanzania.
The Government through its budget of 2019/2020 has given permission to COASCO to transfer 15 Suitably Qualified Auditors who are Public Servants and wish to be transferred to the Co-operative Audit and Supervision Corporation (COASCO) as indicated below:
Position: Assistant Auditor Grade II (15 posts)
- Qualifications and Experience: Possession of Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
- Salary scale: COASS 4 (Tsh. 769,000/- per month)
- Age Limit: Not above 45 years
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply in confidence enclosing;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
- Certified copies of certificates and transcripts
- Applicants must be Public Servants and channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants should state in their application letter if they are ready to work in any Region in Mainland Tanzania.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer costs as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
P.O. BOX 761
The deadline for submitting the application is October 28, 2020