ASSISTANT FOUNDRY MAN III
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 6 vacant posts mentioned below:-
ASSISTANT FOUNDRY MAN III -1 POSTS
Report to: Chief Foundry Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To make moulds of simple castings.
- To operate foundry equipments and machineries.
- To pour molten metal into mould for casting.
- To operate and control melting furnaces.
- To mould and assemble intricate casting.
Form four (IV) education with Trade Test Grade III or level I in that Craft.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
- Application should be sent to the
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM