Ardhi University has vacant position in the Academic cadre as indicated below.
The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for the position of Assistant Lecturer.
- SCHOOL OF EARTH SCIENCES, REAL ESTATE, BUSINESS AND INFORMATICS (SERBI)
- Assistant Lecturer (1 Position)
- Master’s Degree in Banking, Finance OR Accounting with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 or its equivalent in the First Degree with a Minimum score of B+ in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
THE DUTY STATION FOR THE ADVERTISED POST IS DAR ES SALAAM
REMUNERATION: ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALES.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
- All applicants should indicate in their application letter post and the name of the School to which they are applying.
- All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the certificates verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Applicants who are currently employed by Public Institutions should channel their applications through their respective employers.
- All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied by the following:
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
- Three names and complete addresses of referees;
- Current CV
- Age limit: Not above 45 years
- Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 30th September, 2020.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Advertised vacancies can be obtained from Ardhi University website aru.ac.tz
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is September 30, 2020