Assistant Lecturer – Computer Science Studies – 1 POST
Employer: Mzumbe University
Date Published: 2019-12-10
Application Deadline: 2019-12-24
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undergo an induction course in pedagogical skills for those who have not acquired them;
- Carry out lectures; conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- Prepare and present case studies;
- Conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- Participate/contribute in curriculum development;
- Recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- Guide students in various academic issues;
- Participate in consultancies and community services;
- Supervise field practicals and undergraduate projects;
- Attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of Master’s degree in Computer Science Studies with at least a GPA of 4.0. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.8 in first degree and assessed as potentially good academically.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale PUTS 2.