ASSISTANT LECTURER – ENTERPRENEURSHIP – 1 POST
Employer: Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD)
Date Published: 2019-03-19
Application Deadline: 2019-04-01
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor’s Degree);
- Prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises;
iii. Conduct research, seminars and case studies;
- Carries out consultancy and community services under close supervision;
- Supervise students’ seminars, research and field projects;
- Prepare and manage students’ seminar tasks;
vii. Prepare training manuals and related training materials; and
viii. Performs any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master Degree in Business Administration with GPA of 3.8 and Bachelor/Advanced Diploma either in Business Administration in Entrepreneurship or Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurship with GPA 3.5 and above from any recognized academic Institution by TCU or NACTE.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale PHTS 2.1