THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning founded by The Korea Church Mission (KCM) Registered Trustees, with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
We aim, in God’s direction, to equip students with Integrity and Excellence.
Pursuing God’s Wisdom, Serving Communities and Cultivating Global Minds.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Information Technology (BSc – CEIT)
ASSISTANT LECTURERS ( 2 POSITIONS)
- Holders of Master’s degree with GPA of 4.0 or above and a GPA of 3.5 or above for Bachelor degree majoringin Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or a related field
- Teaching language proficiency
- Strong background in Electronics, and Software development is a plus Duties
- Undergoing training to PhD level
- Undergoing induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before
Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars and tutorials
- Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects
- Supervising special projects for undergraduate students
- Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results
- Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management