Assistant Medical Officer
Reports to: Medical Officer
Place of work : Mtibwa Sugar Estates Hospital
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
i. Writes report
ii. Attends to patients at OPD
iii. Makes evaluation of previous treated patient in terms of clinical progress and changes management according to support and measure the continuous improvement initiative within the Company.
iv. Makes ward rounds
v. Makes follow- up on patient progress
vi. Keeps issues and monitoring stock of medicine for specific clinics
vii. Treat common diseases and pediatrics.
viii. Deals with obstetrics and gynecology problems.
ix. Attends emergency medical duties.
x. Perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisors.
- Advanced diploma in clinical medicine
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience as clinical medicine in recognizable hospital
- Should have surgical and must be able to perform C/section and basic emergency obstetric procedure
- Training basic ART, PMTCT, TB relevant TB/HIV knowledge and skills to attend PLHIV is strongly needed.
- Able to work on extra time hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate management and leadership skills
- Knowledge on occupational and public health
Deadline for receiving the applications is on 24th November, 2019 00:00 am.
Human Resources Manager
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Ltd. P.O.Box 42