Table of Contents
Dar es Salaam
- Assist Project Accountant in maintaining general accounting systems for use by management in controlling expenditures and ensuring compliance with tax laws and donors.
- Assist in developing approvals and implementation of accounting standards and procedures to ensure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and compliance with statutory regulations.
- Cost accounting and General accounting.
- Liaising with department heads, area managers, and others in management…
- Collect invoices/bills and make payments ensuring the prevailing financial rules and regulations of donors
- Keep financial documents and records to meet the organizational and project requirements,
- Report to the financial performance on a periodic basis to donor,
- Make an advance payment of travel allowance, per diem and travel advance to staff,
- Handle petty cash,
- Reconcile bank accounts and report to project management unit
- Providing accounting services to the concerned, especially the status of budget and expenditure on quarterly basis or as and when required,
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or financing
- No experience needed
- Ability to perform and use of computer applications
- Proactive, resourceful, results-oriented, can-do attitude
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only) indicating position applied. Through our email address email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 10th March 2023.
Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.