BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation service for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the following internship posts: –
ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN – METER READING – 2
- Holder of a Form IV Secondary Education Certificate who has one of the following qualifications: – Certificate in Survey/TradeTest ll/l in Plumbing/ Pipe fitting/TradeTest ll/l in Civil/Sanitary engineering or Masonry from recognized Government Institute.
- All applicants must be aged between 18 to 35 years old
- Applicants must attach a covering letter with one recent colored passport sized photo.
- Applicants must attach an updated CV, all relevant certified academic certificates and birth certificate.
- All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters not later than 30th September, 2020.
- All interested candidates should rout their applications through the following address: –
Bukoba water Supply and Sanitation Authority (BUWASA)
The deadline for submitting the application is September 30, 2020