Associate, Correspondent Banking – (2000018352)
Job: Institutional Banking
Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-Bangladesh
Other Locations: Africa & Middle East
Employee Status: Permanent
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Principally responsible for selling and servicing cash, trade, multi currency Nostro products and capabilities under Transaction Banking Bank – Sales suite of products to existing and new client bank relationships.
To grow / maintain revenue of portfolio in line with the overall Segment/ Regional strategy for Correspondent Banking Sales and deepen relationship with clients.
The Role Responsibilities & Ideal Candidate
- Interface with internal and external customers and visitors to the Business Unit.
- Make sales calls as directed by Correspondent Banking Sales
- Plan and schedule the workflow within the unit
- Manage correspondence with customers and represent the unit to the internal and external customers effectively.
- Organize and schedule internal and external appointments with FI clients
- Facilitate maintenance of a routine follow-up schedule on critical issues requiring implementation.
- Formulate reports.
- Obtain and collate important data on clients, product usage and revenues generated in the network to collate MIS
- Handle client queries and assist the clients in resolving their reconciliation issues, queries related to Trade, Reimbursement claims, etc avoiding time-lags.
Support desk for the clients:
- Fax-mailing/couriering the Dollar and Euro statements to the clients.
- Providing account balances to the clients.
- Telephone queries
- Provide assistance to the team in organizing Client Seminars viz. booking of the venue, assisting in the preparation of presentation material, etc.
- Manage vendor coordination for client give-away during events.
- Act as a second level contact for clients thereby grasping the opportunity to learn the diversified product suite at TB – Banks and be able to communicate effectively.
- Provide timely support to the team members in their activities.
- Provide quality customer service support to banks relationships and ensure 100% client queries resolution in time.
- Ensure strict adherence to policies
- Live the SCB values
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Unposting Date: 25/Dec/2020, 2:59:00 AM